Sunday, November 29, 2009

MySpace image in question.?

Me and my boyfriend just broke up today. It was one of those weird doesn't make much sense break ups. The kind where he says he needs to get his life together before he can be worth anything to anyone...needs to find his path or some bs like that. So I noticed on his Myspace profile today, yeah I know I shouldn't look at it, but I missed him and wanted to look at his pictures and feel sorry for myself...lol..anyway, there is a comment from a girl. she sent a comment graphic of a woman who looks like Betty Paige but I don't think it actually is...just someone looking like her and the comment image says "I lost my heart" and shes pointing. I'm not sure what that means. I know she's his old neighbor and was wondering if maybe he was seeing her or if that means something totally different that I just don't know about.



MySpace image in question.?

Don't dwell on it, let it be. He broke up with you and broke your heart don't get involved in his continuing personal saga. You should be worried about yourself and healing your heart. Don't go to his myspace or any other place to see his pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs