Monday, December 28, 2009

Can someone please help me get my Myspace background image (www.myspace.com/kassie_lee) to my Sticka

I am trying to get my Myspace background image (www.myspace.com/kassie_ lee) into Custickam.com to use as my background image in my Stickam profile so they will match but I am having trouble with it! Can someone please guide me through on how to do it or do it for me! PLEASE! Thank You!



Can someone please help me get my Myspace background image (www.myspace.com/kassie_lee) to my Stickam profile?

Hi,



Use the Layout Creator on http://www.xzib.com



Can someone please help me get my Myspace background image (www.myspace.com/kassie_lee) to my Stickam profile?

I can help you add me to MSN ( nvidiajoe216@hotmail.com ) or AIM jds150hasitall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs