Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i put images as captions on myspace? please help me somebody!?

i really need an answer to this questin. i have asked many ppl and i have always done da same code, but it has never worked. i have done the code EXACTALY like everyone has told me but it always comes up as 2 dots..and i know its not cuz the code is to long or anthing like that. so please please please. help me sombody. i have been tryin to do this for 3 DAYS . help would be much appriciated! if you hlelp me i'll answer one of your questions :]



How do i put images as captions on myspace? please help me somebody!?

i've had that problem. save the pictures on photobucket.com then resize them or whatever and in your album itll say url, copy and paste it into this code %26lt;img src= URL OF PICTURE%26gt; you can message me if it didnt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs