Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can i add images to my picture on myspace where i can leave comments under my pics i want a phot

i want to put like a myspace graphic or somthin underneath one of my myspace picture but i dont know how lemme know



thnx,



How can i add images to my picture on myspace where i can leave comments under my pics i want a photo instead

Upload the picture into tinypic or another photo sharing site (on photobucket the link is too long) and then type into the caption space %26lt;img src="YOUR PHOTO LINK HERE"%26gt;



How can i add images to my picture on myspace where i can leave comments under my pics i want a photo instead

you put %26lt;img src=blahblah%26gt; you can go to tinypic.com and upload your pic you want there, and fill in the code you get where the blahblah is. Hope it helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs