Monday, December 28, 2009

Why am I so desensitized to the images of aborted fetuses that pro-lifers always post in bulletins o

It's like I stopped caring. Death is all around me. Do other Pro-Choice people feel like nothing can shock them anymore?



Why am I so desensitized to the images of aborted fetuses that pro-lifers always post in bulletins on Myspace?

They don't post the dead babies who die at the hand of their parents.



And they are like Pontious Pilot, once a child is born their responsibility ends. Then they start complaining about those on welfare! They don't want to support them They do Not complain about corporate welfare though!



They haven't been posting the pictures of those who are 18 or 19 that just lost their lives in Iraq. They support that generally!



A fetus is not a baby, and I have seen too many kids die in combat, and too many kids by their own parents, that a lot of tissue is not going to effect me very much. It isn't quite the same as being a combat medic who got to see those who barely reached adulthood, bleed to death! Know what a Combat Medical Badge is worth? Nothing!



Why am I so desensitized to the images of aborted fetuses that pro-lifers always post in bulletins on Myspace?

ya they should post the pics of all the dead Iraqi babies caused by the war they support.



Why am I so desensitized to the images of aborted fetuses that pro-lifers always post in bulletins on Myspace?

I don't know. Maybe your heart finally turned black and you quit caring about human life.



Why do liberals care so much about Iraqis but could care less about American babies.



Why am I so desensitized to the images of aborted fetuses that pro-lifers always post in bulletins on Myspace?

To me it will always be sad. Because even though I am pro-choice I know that it is still a lost life. I wish there was no need for that choice. Oh and FYI, most of those pics are of miscarried babies. They use them because they're more formed and make for a more dramatic effect.



Why am I so desensitized to the images of aborted fetuses that pro-lifers always post in bulletins on Myspace?

Anti-abortionists care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs