Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone know some programs where I can trick out my images on myspace?

I always see my friends on myspace with like the cute photos where they have words and turn them into like a concrete template effect and other things like that and I know that there's photoshop but it is too expensive and I'm kinda skeptical about putting in credit card numbers because of the risks that fall behind that. If you have any websites that I could do that for free can you please list them here?



Does anyone know some programs where I can trick out my images on myspace?

i like www.blibs.com. you just upload a pic no need to make a profile and you can all alot of effects, text. and a lot more.



Does anyone know some programs where I can trick out my images on myspace?

blingee.com is good my sisters use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs