Sunday, November 29, 2009

HTML/Myspace Image Centering Question?

This is driving me CRAZY! Ok, I'm having a problem with centering my images on myspace when I center a text like in the interest section, and I enter a picture the text is aligned to the left somehow so can someone please! Tell me how to have a centered text and a centered picture at the same time, for example I use %26lt;center%26gt; and %26lt;/center%26gt; for a text, or %26lt;p align="center"%26gt; and even %26lt;div align="center"%26gt; and I do the same with the picture and the text gets moved to the left! So can some PLEASE! GIVE ME A CODE WHERE IT WONT DO THAT! Thank You



HTML/Myspace Image Centering Question?

maybe you you have something else that is stuck



to it so it makes it move to the left



(yeah doesnt make sense, but its right)



try doing this:



%26lt;/div%26gt;



%26lt;center%26gt;text or picture here%26lt;/center%26gt;



%26lt;/div%26gt;



it will seperate it from everything else,



i am pretty sure that it wont do it anymore.



if it still does, then i dont know.



HTML/Myspace Image Centering Question?

stop using shitty layout sites



make your code yourself instead



http://abrax.us/Katamari/SectionManager....



HTML/Myspace Image Centering Question?

I just constant;y have %26lt;center%26gt; at the top of my about me, after my layout codes.



And don't even bother about putting %26lt;/center%26gt; down.



Or just Google "center all text" and it will give you a code that will make everything on your myspace centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs