Friday, November 27, 2009

I need to know how to UNblock a source of images on myspace?

My cousin put a comment on my page with a giant image. I liked it but it was so big that it was messing up the layout of my page.



So I right-clicked the image, and it gave me an option to "block images from blah blah" (ie, whatever the site was that it came from). I selected it, because I thought I could reenable it later.



Well, I had my cousin re-send the image in a smaller form. But now I can't see it at all, cuz I blocked the source of the image, and I don't know how to UNblock the source. Right-clicking doesn't work. I don't have any idea what to do.



Does anyone know how to do this? I appreciate the help alot! :)



I need to know how to UNblock a source of images on myspace?

This blog gives you all the information required to bypass firewall and access the blocked websites and stuff like that.



http://chandan.myblog.com/75352.html



Plz do leave a comment in the blog if you find it helpful.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs