Friday, November 27, 2009

If using the MySpace profile editor, customize area on images...why is half my page disappearing?

I am using the MySpace profile editor, customize area for images...if I change my profile photo special effect to one thing with the mouse over, my top friends to another and comment friends to another...when previewing my page...half my page wipes out...then if you go to another area it comes back, but wipes out another part.



Any idea why this is doing this? Anyone else having the same trouble? Is it a glitch on MySpace...or something additional on my page causing the problem (I have all kinds of add ons, but I can't see them being the cause of this).



If using the MySpace profile editor, customize area on images...why is half my page disappearing?

it's a glitch with the opacity filters - myspace doesnt realize that when you apply opacity filters to the tables, they will get cut off in IE when the table reaches a certain size



do not use any of the transparency/opacity options in the myspace editor if you want to avoid this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs