Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace Image Help...?

Hello, I have read all of the other answers to other people's questions on posting images on your MySpace, and I have tried all of that... Okay here is my question:



How do you put images on your MySpace Blog so you can view them without having to click a link and go to another website? Now here is what I've tried so far: I have used both Photobucket and ImageShack to upload my photo's, I've tried the image codes on all of them and none have worked, I've tried typing %26lt; img scr"then the name of where it's hosted"%26gt;.



It seems nothing is working and it's driving me crazy! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!



Myspace Image Help...?

you'll find your answer on :



http://myspace.yamour.com



and



http://www.yamour.com



it has the greatest myspace stuff i've ever seen



Myspace Image Help...?

I think i kno how 2 do this...



see the little blx on the blog thingy, click it, and then take the code from the pic and paste on your blog, i dont kno if this will work, but hope it does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs