Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace image converter?

I know there are some websites out there that can change a picture in your "my pictures" or your computer into a code that you can put onto your myspace



Can someone give me a direct link? An image converter than can change your picture into a HTML code? And it has to be for your own pictures, not a web URL



Please don't give me a website that has a bunch of MySpace stuff on them, a direct link would be good



Thanks



Myspace image converter?

I think you may be misconceiving the concept of image hosting. You cannot host them off your computer on the web.



In order to put them places, you MUST use an online host like Photobucket or Tinypic.com.



After you upload them onto a host site, copy the "direct link" they give you, also called a url, and place it into this code.



%26lt;img src="URL HERE" /%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs