Friday, November 27, 2009

Help with images on my myspace layout....Please?

I have noticed in the last few days that when I look at my profile all the images( like actresses, cool quotes etc) are gone and there is a small box with a email next to it for image shack next to it. When you click on the address it brings you to imageshack??? I have had these images on my profile for 2 years and now they are gone? Anyone know where they went or how to fix this problem? I hope that I don't have to start from scratch again!!!



Help with images on my myspace layout....Please?

sounds like that whoever was hosting the images deleted them. I think you do need to get a fresh code for those, sorry



...OR you may have too many codes. Sometimes certain things don't show up if I have too many codes in there



Help with images on my myspace layout....Please?

whoever was hosting the



images probably deleted them..



most of the time other ppl



hav the same pics..



so just research for all of them :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs