Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I make my own myspace layout with my own images and not have it be tiled or show too small a

I've tried various myspace generators and cannot find any that just let me show one image that takes up the whole page...when I upload the image it appears in the center of my page but is really small..and I don't want the tiled look..Please help?



How can I make my own myspace layout with my own images and not have it be tiled or show too small an image?

go to www.whateverlife.com



use their generators;



and in the code, when it says



background-attachment; put "fixed" beside it.



so it should look like this:



background-color:000000;



background-image:url;



background-attachment:fixed;



background-position:bottom left;



background-repeat:repeat-y;



border-width:;



border-color:FFFFFF;



border-style:solid;



padding-left:0px;



padding-right:0px;



something like that:)



good luck.



(that is only part of the code)



How can I make my own myspace layout with my own images and not have it be tiled or show too small an image?

use a photo editor to resize to what your monitor is.



i think its somewher near 1200x900 or something on mine. just keep tinkering until you get it right.



if you dont have an editor, i think paint.net and GIMP are freeware and are good for doing stuff like that.



after you open the image, go into edit or one of the tabs and there should be a resize option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs